A black man accused of raping a white woman was acquitted and you still think he’s guilty?? Let’s get real and let’s come back…. After you take a look at the documents below.
In spite of these documents, much has been made of the recent box office release of “The Birth of a Nation”, a biopic of slave revolutionary Nat Turner. While the movie garnered a great deal of interest, box office numbers have suffered due to allegations that’ve resurfaced from Parker’s past. Years ago, Parker and a friend were both accused of rape, a crime for which Parker was acquitted and his alleged accomplice was set free. In spite of these clear outcomes pointing to the innocence of these men, many have chosen to not to see the film. The fact is, these sheep have been once again blinded by the subversive tactics of the white man, whose interest in supressing a film like ‘he Birth of A Nation’ is all to clear. In an effort to awaken our sleeping comrades, we’ve offered a few reasons proving why Parker is innocent.
The court did its job, who are we to question its wisdom?
- The American Justice system isn’t perfect, but its darn close. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Parker was acquitted of his charges, meaning he’s clearly innocent. Why would we all of a sudden question the court and the judicial system? These so called “woke activists” never questioned the courts before and there’s nothing to suggest the system isn’t to be trusted. So Please…. Sit Down.
A black man accused of raping a white woman was acquitted and you still think he’s guilty??
- America has a sad history of Black men being falsely accused and imprisoned for sexual assault. Therefore, given the history of this country, if a Black man is acquitted of such a crime, he must be innocent. Black men are never get the benefit of the doubt, so when one is found innocent, the world should rejoice. Those finding it difficult to believe in Parker’s innocence should educate themselves on the history of Black men in America.
Parker’s accuser didn’t report right away.
- Victims of crimes report right away. This woman didn’t. Therefore, she was not the victim of a crime and was lying about her encounter with Parker. Additionally, there’s no evidence to support the theory that victims of sexual assault don’t come forward immediately after an incident.
Parker had previously had a sexual encounter with his accuser.
- Sexual predators rarely ever have a genuine relationship with their victim. Moreover, there’s no evidence to support the claim that victims are ever assaulted by those they’ve had a sexual relationship with. Therefore, there’s no way Parker could be guilty, and when you think about it, how could he be?
If Parker is guilty, you’re a hypocrite because you probably root for Kobe Bryant.
- If you watch football and you’ve seen a Woody Allen film or poster for that matter, and you didn’t see the Birth of A Nation, you’re a hypocrite. #NuffSaid
The fact is, these four points and the documents prove Parker is innocent. There’s no question in my mind that the No-Teps and talented 10th have gotten this one wrong.